Today www.chewy.com sent our pups some of their Nutro Adult Kitchen Classics Slow Cooked. These come in different flavors: Chicken, Rice & Oatmeal and Grass fed lamb & brown rice and Turkey, Rice and Vegetables and Steamed fish and sweet potato.
You can buy these in case of 12’s for less than $22.00!
Ingredients: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Beef Liver, Ground Rice, Whole Grain Oatmeal, Dried Egg Product, Guar Gum, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Rice Protein, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodine, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2)
- Promotes healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat to keep your pet looking and feeling robust.
- Natural dog food offers complete nutrition that is rich in nutrients and full of flavor.
- Specially crafted to help support healthy digestion with whole grain oatmeal.
- Natural ingredients are carefully sourced from their trusted network of farmers and suppliers.
- Made in the USA with no chicken by-product meal, soy or artificial flavors or preservatives.
(Sneak peak of our new flooring!)
Our dogs ate this food, but I don’t think they “loved it.” To me this food seemed really dried out and didn’t have a lot of gravy, but I did like how it has vegetables you can see.
(See how the food is kind of dried out and not a lot of gravy?)
Chewy.com is a great place to buy all your pets needs. Go check out chewy.com today. You can save 20% off your first autoship! Also free 1-2 day shipping on all orders $49 and more.
*Note* These products were sent to us for free to review. We are not paid for our honest opinions for reviewing Chewy.com products. We are apart of the Chewy Blogger Program.